Sunday, April 10, 2016

Monster Invasion new Video Update April 10, 2016

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in updates on the new videos. I have been work very hard on them, and things are progressing nicely. Scene One is about 84% complete right now which I am really happy about. Scene Two got a few more shots done, and is about 16% complete.

In my last update I said that there are two scenes. Scene one will be about 6 min in length with Scene two being about 14 min. Since it take me awhile to add effect to the video  I don't want to have too big of a gap between releases. So I am planning on splitting Scene two in to two parts. I feel that this is a good idea, but please let me know what you think in the comments below.
 
This video will be connected to the story of Commander Goldie Captured (Alien Interrogation and Alien Nightmare videos). It takes place just right before them. It will also have a connection to Tentacle Abduction, with the "master" of the ship being the same tentacle monster from that video (which is in scene two).

You can see other videos I've made here Monster Invasion
 
Sarah held down by two guards

So here is a little better description of Scene One.

Commander Goldie has just been kidnaped from earth with vital information on earth defence codes. Earth has sent Covert agent Sarah to rescue her before its to late. She makes her way on to the Alien ship, and knocks out two guards. However she still get found out, and the guards who were knocked out have some fun with Agent Sarah before handing her over to their master.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sorry for the very long delay. I have a side project for the last year that has been using all my free time. I have been able to work on few visual effect shots, but not much. I will be done my other project in the next week, and will continue to finish up The Rescue pt 2. Right now I'm thinking end of October the video will be posted. Thank you very much for your patients

    ReplyDelete